To strengthen its Product Management and Marketing team, Titan Automotive Solutions is looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to conduct both qualitative and quantitative research on current and potential markets.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product Management & Marketing, your main missions will be the following:
- Collect data on customers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Collect data on regulations, standards, and certifications relevant for Titan’s products
- Conduct research to identify trends and target industries to support growth in new markets and service offerings
- Conduct research and create reports to support a single source of truth for messaging for both Marketing and Sales
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
- Research and report on trends in target industries that are relevant to Titan’s service offerings
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Measure the business risks
Skills & Experience Required For This Role
- At least 2 years of proven market research experience
- Technical/Scientific Bachelor’s degree or technical Master’s degree or Engineering degree
- Excellent English level mandatory
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Proficient written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented
- Self-learner, autonomous and proactive
- Knowledge in electronics, telecommunication or automotive business is a plus
Please send your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org, don’t forget to precise the available position you are applying to.
About us :
Titan Automotive Solutions is a leading provider for car connectivity solutions with global presence, owning R&D centers, sales and operational offices in Belgium, France, Germany, South Korea & Japan, China, India and USA. Titan develops and supplies a full set of Cellular modules (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G) and V2X modules (DSRC / C-V2X PC5), as well as other Software & Applications solutions. Titan holds unique expertise and world class solutions appreciated by leading automotive manufacturers worldwide, such as Tesla, HKMC, Mitsubishi, Audi and number of others all around the world.