We are looking for an experienced Automotive B&B Sales Professional to execute sales strategy for North America region. Sales Manager will be responsible for all key front-end related activities including business development and strategic account management.
- Maintain existing and expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets in the region
- Acquire new customer business, develop, and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
- Define, propose, and implement a specific strategy and relevant organization for new opportunities
- Work closely with Business Dvp, Product Management & Marketing, R&D and Operations (for new products development) and to evaluate the Cost/benefit ratio of new opportunities, on a short as well as on a long term prospective.
- Leverage existing products and solutions offerings and relationships to expand them into new accounts (automotive and non-automotive)
- Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results: target setting, annual budget planning for sales and account management organization, resource planning, risk assessment etc.
- Implement and follow KPI’s to ensure the profitability of actions plans and of this growth strategy
- Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations
The ideal candidate for this position will be an International Sales Manager with regional-level leadership, with both strategic and strong ‘hands-on’ abilities. Already worked with/for main Tier-1 or/and OEMs
- Education: An engineering degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience, mostly in sales development in an international context in automotive industry
- Solid knowledge of connectivity modules, embedded systems and software, telecommunication and auto electronics
- IoT understanding a strong +
- A driven individual, with listening skills, curiosity, and open mind to see opportunities
- A structured way to work as well, to build trust with both customers/partners as well as internally with the BDO and the COO.
- Proven track record in commercial challenge and turnover growing setting the goals,
- At ease with numbers
- Fluent in English, French, German are +
Please send your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org,
don’t forget to precise the available position you are applying to.