UFO is seeking collaborative projects (of 2 or more SMEs) to develop innovative products and services by integrating new embedded technology solutions in the Small Flying Objects (SFO) area i.e. Smallsats, Drones and High Altitude platform systems, to support the six targeted Emerging Industries.
Participation is open to all SMEs based in one of the UFO partners countries (Bulgaria, France, Greece, Romania, United Kingdom).
Deadline : February 18th 2021, 17:00 CET
UFO aims at financing collaborative projects from European SMEs to develop innovative products and services by integrating new embedded technology solutions in the Small Flying Objects (SFO) area i.e. Smallsats, Drones and High Altitude platform systems, to support six Emerging Industries.
How does it work:
UFO is seeking for partnerships of 2 or more SMEs to support one of the six targeted Emerging Industries. By integrating the SFO in the value chains of the industries we want to help SMEs to develop further sensors, nanotechnologies, microelectronics and new exploitation solutions.
Who can participate:
Participation is open to all SMEs based in one of the UFO partner countries. SMEs can provide subcontracts to receive assistance and expert services to suitable entities such as other specialized SMEs, experts, Research institutes, University labs, Public and International Organizations etc.
What are the minimum requirements to apply for the funding:
- A consortium with at least 2 SMEs
- SMEs based in one of the UFO countries (the United Kingdom, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and France)
- Offering solutions to support the development of new technologies utilizing SFO capabilities and addressing challenges in the emerging industries
What we offer:
- We can offer up to 60 K€ / SME in project funding for:
- Feasibility Analysis
- Market and Business Development studies
- Demonstration (Development and implementation of a product / service / solution)
How to apply:
Only by filling the application form : https://ufo-opencall.fundingbox.com/
UFO for: “Emerging indUstries new value chains boosted by small Flying Objects”