This is an in-house role. Location to be defined with candidate. This position is eligible to remote work.
Directly reporting to CFO, this role will support the Group to ensure best practices in financial accounting processes and internal controls are being followed, ensuring the provision of financial information for internal & external reporting is timely, accurate and compliant with BELGIUM GAAP / IFRS. The role will also contribute to SAP system implementation and optimization.
Accounting & Reporting Manager will also be responsible for the data quality reported within the Group and towards all relevant financial institution.
- Oversees Accounting operations, which include financial accounting, accounts payable and receivable, account reconciliation process.
- Work closely with other team members and external advisors to manage tax, VAT affairs and transfer pricing
- Ownership of the reporting processes under IFRS, liaising with CFO and the Board to ensure high-quality production of the glossy accounts as well as internal reporting for strategic planning purposes
- Manage highly complex cross-border consolidation, having full ownership of the process and the consolidation system itself
- Responsibility for the internal reporting process including monthly consolidation (SAP) and production of board packs, whilst liaising closely with divisions to ensure timely completion of local results
- Acted as key advisor to the business on treatments for new accounting standards and issues whilst being the key contact for the group auditors
- Participate in budget process and analysis
- Manage internal control procedures development and monitoring
- Coordinate internal & external audit
- Provide ad-hoc reports, analysis and documentation
- Supervise small internal team and external accounting firms
Skills & Experience Required For This Role:
- Qualified accountant, with min 10 years of experience, preferably in international environment
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, knowledge of BELGIUM GAAP is a big advantage
- Strong background in completing and reviewing consolidations.
- Proven experience of technical accounting, with proven capability to communicate Financial Reporting requirements to various stakeholders.
- Desire to drive improvements in the end-to-end financial accounting and reporting process.
- An eye for detail and ability to identify errors.
- Strong systems skills with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Personable, positive, dynamic manager who works flexibly and collaboratively to achieve deadlines, with a ‘roll up sleeves’ to get the job done attitude.
- English mandatory, French and Dutch are plus
About us :
- Titan Automotive Solutions is a leading provider for car connectivity solutions with global presence, owning R&D centers, sales and operational offices in Belgium, France, Germany, South Korea & Japan, China, India and USA. Titan develops and supplies a full set of Cellular modules (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G) and V2X modules (DSRC / C-V2X PC5), as well as other Software & Applications solutions. Titan holds unique expertise and world class solutions appreciated by leading automotive manufacturers worldwide, such as Tesla, HKMC, Mitsubishi, Audi and number of others all around the world.
Please send your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org, don’t forget to precise the available position you are applying to.