The competitiveness cluster for the Automotive & Mobility industry
Innovate & constantly think
your “next move”.
We share a common ambition: contribute to an innovative and responsible mobility by bringing together all the ecosystem’s players, from idea to market.
As a European competitiveness cluster, NextMove brings together in Normandy and Paris area, the French “Mobility valley”, all the energies of the Automotive and Mobility ecosystem and gives full meaning to the term “competitiveness cluster”: an area where manufacturers, service providers, local authorities, entrepreneurs, researchers, academics and institutions can forge new links and innovate to develop together the products, services, processes or technologies that are the sources of our industry’s competitiveness.
We bring to our sector and to our territory at the same time
- a vision : innovate and constantly think our “next move” as our name indicates
- a mode of operation : collaboration.
NextMove brings together and supports mobility players in the Normandy and Paris area regions: manufacturers or service companies, manufacturers or SMEs, start-ups, public institutions, territories, research and training players.
NextMove is involved in the entire value chain of mobility projects, from innovation and design to industrialization and commercial success. With our strong complementarities, our action is deployed in 4 areas:
- Support your projects : we provide technical, legal and managerial advice and ensure the industrial feasibility and commercial viability of projects from the outset.
- Animate networks : we weave a complete ecosystem linking players in innovation & industry, identifying skills and technologies, bringing together around promising projects, and promoting the anchoring of value on our territory.
- Inform & collaborate : for our industries we are a place to share the needs of our sector, and a laboratory of ideas.
- Representing you : we are a force of representation, proposal, promotion at the service of the Automobile and Mobility sector and of our territory.
Join a unique network of partners
Ecosystem & members
With more than 600 members, NextMove is one of the largest French communities of business in product and service innovation in the field of mobility. They are major industrial companies, high-tech SMEs, prestigious research structures, local and regional players in the innovation ecosystem, and European networks.
+100 experts supporting members’ projects
By joining NextMove, you will benefit from the support of more than 100 Technology & Business experts in the following instances:
- The Business Accelerator: a collaborative body to lead the accompaniment of projects and companies towards the market. Its mission is to support SMEs and ETIs with high potential in their business vision and promote the marketing of their innovations.
- Technological expert committees: each NextMove thematic committee is composed of a pilot, co-pilots and SME & International representatives. Their mission is to evaluate R&D projects with a view to their labeling and to set the cluster’s priority R&D axes.
Facilitate your access to public & private fundings
NextMove’s mission is to facilitate access to public and private co-financing for your projects through our accreditation.
They support our action
« With the President of the Republic, we want the recovery to be an accelerator of transformation in our territories, in collaboration with our European partners. I know that NextMove is driven by the same ambition: to turn our regions into European centers of excellence in order to strengthen strategic value chains in France. »
Agnès Pannier-Runacher, Minister Delegate to the Minister of the Economy, Finance and Economic Recovery, in charge of Industry
« The French innovation ecosystem federated for more than ten years by Mov’eo demonstrates an undeniable potential of technological solutions, for clean mobility, for intermodality, for more efficient transport, for access to mobility for all… But also a strong dynamic linked to the diversity of its players. The landscape is bubbling with initiatives, interactions, collaborative constructions… »
Elisabeth Borne, Minister to the Minister of State, Minister of Ecological and Solidarity Transition, in charge of Transports
« In twelve years, NextMove has established itself as a major and particularly dynamic cluster, located in the Normandy and Ile-de-France regions alone, yet it accounts for 70% of French automotive R&D. »
Bruno Lemaire, Minister of the Economy and Finance
« The cluster’s success shows what we want to do »
Delphine Gény-Stephann, State Secretary to the Minister of the Economy and Finance
« Since 2006, the cluster has done a tremendous job in promoting the competitiveness of the sector. The Region will be at its side so that Normandy becomes the land of the Automobile industry. »
Hervé Morin, President of Normandy Region
Our organization is the result of a political will of industry and public actors. We have the will to change habits, break codes and silos to help transform our sector and become the European reference in the competitiveness of the automotive and mobility sectors.
Generator of links and ideas, we are also animated by project spirit. We dedicate ourselves to each member with the same concern for pragmatism and accompaniment in order to provide our members with a service that saves them time and sometimes avoids false hopes.
We are made up of a network of professionals who know their sector inside out, humanly, technically and legally. To help our members, we are committed to providing expert endorsement and insight from our peers.
Doing together what we can’t do alone is our reason to be. The collective and collaborative spirit is necessary to create cross-disciplinary projects that will pull the entire industry upwards.