Accrediting a project
Increase your chances of obtaining public or private funding
Are you leading an innovation project which fits into one of our 6 key R&D areas and which meets the cluster’s objectives?
Public funding: NextMove accreditation is a powerful lever for access to funding
- Approximately 80% of R&D projects submitted are labelled by the Cluster’s Operational Committee
- 50% of MOV’EO labelled projects are co-financed by public funds (Single Interdepartmental Fund or PSPC)
- A powerful lever for access to ANR (National Research Agency) or ADEME funding
Public R&D project funders operate in two ways
- According to a set schedule: as in calls for projects such as the FUI (Single Interdepartmental Fund) and the ANR (National Research Agency) etc.
- By processing official requests for financing as and when they are received
These funders take account of the “Competitiveness Cluster” approach and prefer R&D projects to be labelled when considering their funding. Mov’eo offers bespoke support to its members to help them structure their project and maximize their chances of obtaining funding.
« Thanks to NextMove’s support, Key’Lib has been able to carry out – with the support of a specialist firm – a comprehensive analysis of its activity. This background work enabled us to rethink our strategy and to assess the financial requirements necessary for our growth. The result was an introduction to the Alternativa stock market where we managed to raise the capital required for our development. »
Henri Bacquet, General Manager, KEY’LIB
In 2011, €13m in funds raised for the cluster’s SMEs that have been awarded the EIP label
- A national mark of competitiveness clusters to recognise SMEs with high growth potential.
- Easier access to private financing through increased visibility with capital investors
- Since 2011, 10 MOV’EO SMEs have been awarded the EIP label
Our staff is permanently available and listening to you. We will contact you as soon as possible