What we can do for you
Cluster membership’s included services
Develop your network, promote your territory
- Follow-up of your territory by a single contact person within the cluster
- Access to the entire community of excellence within the cluster: major manufacturers, SMEs, researchers, etc.
- Watch: you receive all the news and major events of the ecosystem.
- Let the French ecosystem know about you / Promote your territory’s initiatives
- We share your news & events on the cluster’s communication channels: website, newsletter (+5,000 suscribers), Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Listing in the members’ directory
- Dissemination of your innovation needs
- Your products & solutions in the cluster’s Success stories Book
- Access to webinars and technology conferences
- Access to plant tours, benchmarks + best practices
- Preferential rates for the cluster’s major events, including B2B appointments
- Preferential rates for training courses that are often unique on our territory.
- Preferential rates to be present at the major trade fairs of the sector
- Preferential rates for international missions (USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Korea, Japan…)
- Participate and exhibit at the cluster’s annual convention
- Expand your network in France and abroad: privileged access to our institutional partners & territories
- Representation at the European Commission and in European associations
- Automotive & Mobility sector, State services, regions, local authorities…
Boost local companies’ growth
- Accelerate their business development, innovation and export strategy
- Exchange with our experts on financing levers
- Support for financing, fundraising, international partnership missions
- Optimize public and European funding for their R&D
- Develop their network to increase their visibility and make them meet their future partners.
- B2B business meetings, business & technological events…
- Open Innovation Challenges with majors Groups: Renault, PSA Group, Continental…
- Strengthen their competitiveness by optimizing their orientation within the French and European Automobile & Mobility ecosystem
Anticipating & implementing tomorrow’s mobility services
- Promoting your territory for experimentation & innovation approaches
- You are informed of the French and European calls for projects dedicated to territories and local authorities.
- You benefit from the cluster’s support in financial engineering to make your projects a reality.
- Guiding mobility services
- You contribute to our strategic orientation and can participate in the steering committees of our technological themes.
- You benefit from studies, diagnostics and advice on mobility solutions relevant to your territory.
- Enhance your technology watch
- Access to the monitoring platform of the Automotive and Mobility sector: Cl’eo
- Access to our technology and business events
- Technology watch & project funding
- Subscription to the Cl’eo technology watch platform
- Europe watch notes
- Regional, national and European calls for projects
- Support in setting up an R&D project (pilot or partner)
- French or EU Project building workshops
- Search for partners
- Support for the labeling of your project
- Support from our committees of technological experts
- Promote your expertise: you can join our committees of experts
- International missions: USA, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Korea, Singapore…
- Connecting with our network of European and international partners
- Representation at the European Commission
Industrial & Operational Excellence
Growth through the industrial performance of your territory
- Supporting the competitiveness of the factories in your area
- Lean: supporting the development of lean manufacturing
- Plant 4.0: using technology for greater efficiency
- Process innovation: setting up new means of production
- Workshops & animations / Industry of the future
- Performance Meetings & Lean workshops
- Meetings of different expert clubs: Lean & 4.0, Quality, Maintenance & Environment and Energy
- Inter-industry meetings
- Training & Consulting for companies in your area
- +15 training sessions per year: Industry & Process
- Company coaching allowing, each year :
- The support of 30 companies
- Support for 80 employees
- 220 hours of coaching and training
- 1,400 hours worked by employees, the equivalent of 40 work weeks
Maintain and create jobs on your territory
- Creating & preserving employment
- Connecting with potential employers
- Majors Groups, SMEs, groups of SMEs
- Dissemination of job offers and requests within the network
- Centralization of profiles for companies
- Fostering access to employment
- Identifies the skills required by the training centers to meet the future needs of manufacturers in your territory.
- Accreditation and active support from the cluster for the financing and development of future training programs.
- Access to the mapping of key technologies in the French automotive & mobility sector