As member of the brakes engineering team of IDIADA Group, you will be responsible for leading the brakes systems integration of a brand new full electric light commercial vehicle for a French vehicle manufacturer. You will work in close cooperation with a team of highly skilled and passionate engineers from our business units worldwide to meet the customer’s expectations of quality and schedule.
The technical scope will cover both conventional braking systems components as well as modulation components (ABS/ESP, vacuum pump, wheel speed sensors, …)
Activities will include
- Management of parts specifications (integrate architecture rules, prepare 3D models, check diversity and quality criteria, …)
- Lead a team of CAD part designers and deliver 3D models
- Check 2D drawing conception roles and conformity with PLF
- Provide CAD data to packaging teams (including chain of dimensions) and solve any interference/packaging issues
- Deliver documentation to systems simulation team
- Deliver mounting procedure documentation
- Performance mass synthesis
- Support supplier plant audits and prepare PAPP and ANPQP documentation
- Continuously update component design process procedures Requirements
The position will be based in IDIADA IdF office (located in Sèvres) as well as in Client’s site (Yvelines).
Periodic visits to IDIADA main technical centre in Spain will be necessary for different purposes (i.e., project reviews and reporting, trainings, etc.).
- Hand’s on, pro-active and helpful attitude
- At least 2 years’ experience in brakes component design
- Advanced English level
- Intermediate Spanish level is a plus
- Willingness to work in international environment
- Proven skills in CAD design (CATIA)